Total Wedding Celebrant Package Includes:
- All legal documentation, including registration of your marriage
- Creation of a unique and personal wedding ceremony
- Minimum of two meetings
- Telephone and email consultations as required
- Skype is available for overseas enquiries
- Easy-to-follow outline for your wedding and with samples of ceremonies with many choices of vows, poetry and readings
- Portable PA system
- Table and chair for signing documents where required
- Presentation of the wording of your completed ceremony
- Relationship enhancement information for couples and families (as required by the Marriage Act)
- Presentation of the Certificate of Marriage
- “Change of Name Kit” (if the bride wishes to change her name after the wedding)
Wedding Confirmation of Booking and Payment Details
My fees* for weddings are all inclusive, with the exception of unusual travel costs, inner city parking, water taxis, National Park entry fees, and/or parking at harbour and beach locations, interpreter services etc.
A deposit of $155 is payable at the first meeting
when completing the Notice of Intended Marriage forms, with the balance paid in full two (2) weeks prior to the wedding. (Arrangements can be made for periodic payments.)
Special prices available for mid-week, simple ceremonies (an alternative to the Registry Office wedding).
The ceremony date and time will be confirmed and secured by the payment of the booking fee.